по договоренности, опыт работы от 3 лет, высшее образование
1. In support to Owner, organization of the pre-commissioning and commissioning tests on static and rotating equipment
2. Ensuring that the pre-commissioning / commissioning tasks are performed in line with the established procedures and good industry practices
3. Check of correctness of registration of Executive documentation for compliance of actually performed works and design documentation with the subsequent signing of Executive documentation after it is signed by the Customer in terms of installation and commissioning of equipment, as well as tests of technological pipelines (statements, protocols, acts, journals, Executive schemes).
4. Ensuring compliance of achievement to the declared parameters of the equipment provided by passports of the Supplier, to functional requirements and project documentation.
5. Verification of operational maps, process maps, guidelines and programs for testing of equipment and pipelines.
6. Participation in workshops for quality issues.
7. Participation in work and receiving commissions.
8. Daily, weekly and monthly progress reports on the line of business.
9. Reporting to the Superintendent.
10. Participation in acceptance of works performed by contractors and signing of acts on behalf of the Customer.
1. Higher technical education majoring in "machinery and equipment of oil and gas complex"
2. Additional training courses
3. Knowledge of English – upper-intermediate (international team)
4. Experience in a similar field in the oil and gas / petrochemical industry
5. The ability to control the whole complex of works testing and commissioning of piping and equipment (static / dynamic)
6. To be able to work independently. Ability to manage contractors during testing and commissioning of process pipelines, as well as equipment (dynamic and static)
7. Good working knowledge of relevant computer applications and software
Английский язык разговорный
1. Project - ZapSib2, Tobolsk
2. Official employment, temporary contract (for the period of project), guarantees according to Labor Code
3. Shuttle bus at Site
4. Accommodation for non-residents is provided
Полный рабочий день
на территории работодателя